- 1 Scoop Vanilla or Strawberry Whey Protein Powder
- 87.5 Cup Fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 9g Unsalted Peanuts or 8g Walnuts
- 1/2 Cup Strawberries
- 1/2 Tbsp Sugar-Free Strawberry Jam
- 2 Packets Stevia/Splenda
- 1/2 cup Salt
- 2 cups Ice
- 1 Large and 1 Small Zip Lock bag
1. Blend all ingredients together in blender except ice and salt.
2. Add blended ingredients to small ziplock and seal tightly.
3. Fill large ziplock half way with ice and salt.
4. Place small ziplock bag into large one, seal and shake vigorously for 5 minutes.
5. When mixture becomes creamy, remove small ziplock bag, rinse it off and serve in a sundae cup layered with fresh strawberries and strawberry jam, top with nuts. Serve cold.